Attorney Hermes Eraclides from the law firm of Eraclides Gelman Hall Indek Goodman & Waters owns a house address: 4136 Roberts Point Cir, Sarasota Florida 34242.The house was presented to me by Salvatore "Sal" Caputo with the big backyard for my kids.

I have invested in that yard for years only to find out that I, and my family, have trespassed on a property that does not belong to Hermes Eraclides or Salvatore Caputo from EMPIRE DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION.

I feel that my family was SCAMMED by Hermes Eraclides or Sal Caputo who has disappeared with my refund money.HELP!

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Eraclides Gelman and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200000 and wants Eraclides Gelman to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was i feel scammed by. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Eraclides Gelman other product for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Eraclides Gelman?

Comments

to Anonymous #1124344

Per the county records, it is his property.

Tampa, Florida, United States #1094830

holy sh*t!juravin is shameless.

he had an injunction slapped against him for peddling a product with false marketing and trying to silence critics who complained about his product. check this out: the FTC put out a blog post about this where it went into more detail about why it was targeting Roca Labs:

“Roca Labs had an adversarial relationship with the truth,” said Jessica Rich, Director of the FTC’s Bureau of Consumer Protection. “Not only did they make false or unsubstantiated weight-loss claims, they also attempted to intimidate their own customers from sharing truthful – and truly negative – reviews of their products.” and it gets more bizarre - the doctor that roca labs held out as its medical director lost his license for child ***.

trustworthy guy this juravin is.here's the link:

Sarasota, Florida, United States #1094737

These are all lies by Don Juravin, the individual who left this comment. Google "Don Juravin" and the articles will tell you all you need to know about his character and tactics.

to Hermes Eraclides #1094761

You'd think Don Juravin had enough problems with the law with his company, Roca Labs.He even unsuccessfully sued this website, trying to silence those that posted negative comments about him and Roca Labs!

Now he is engaging in defamation.

Incredible.

to Hermes Eraclides #1094848

Unbelievable! Does it give attorney Hermes and Sal Caputo the right to lease s property not theirs?!

to Anonymous Sarasota, Florida, United States #1094860

Mr.Juravin - Once again, you've carried your charade too far, as is your nature.

You do not have the right to breach a legally binding contract because you may be facing financial difficulties caused by the FTC slapping an injunction on your company. You continue to display severe errors in judgement by the unsupported and defamatory statements you have made. The facts are as follows:

1. You did not “invest in that yard’ for years.

You leased a house, and asked to renew the lease just recently, but I was unable and unwilling to do so because of the injunction and restraining order issued against you by the FTC for your business practices. I own the house that was leased to you.

2. You did not trespass on any property, as I was granted the authority, extended by CBA, to utilize and maintain the property which is behind the lot on which the home is built.

3. You were fully aware of the property line, as a survey of the property was provided to you.

4. No one has disappeared with “your” money.

The lease contract allows for 15 days following the expiration of the lease, which is 3/1/16, for the inspection to be performed.

5. You have yet to provide good cause, or any cause for that matter, as to why you left the premises, and why, as you allege, the house became "unlivable". Is it because "no trespassing" signs were placed on the small sliver of property towards the rear? You have provided no reasons or...

My responses to you on this, and any other social media sites, will hereby cease. Winston Churchill said "those who fail to learn from history are bound to repeat it". Contemplate that, Mr.

Juravin.

to Hermes Eraclides #1094944

An attorney answering on Social media is unprofessional. REPORT THIS HERMES ERACLIDES TO THE BAR!

to Hermes Eraclides #1122012

An attorney replying on social media is normal if you have nothing to hide. Brave of him for explaining the situation with facts. Defending yourself online after an erroneous attack understandable.