Sarasota, Florida

Attorney Hermes Eraclides from the law firm of Eraclides Gelman Hall Indek Goodman & Waters owns a house address: 4136 Roberts Point Cir, Sarasota Florida 34242.The house was presented to me by Salvatore "Sal" Caputo with the big backyard for my kids.

I have invested in that yard for years only to find out that I, and my family, have trespassed on a property that does not belong to Hermes Eraclides or Salvatore Caputo from EMPIRE DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION.

I feel that my family was SCAMMED by Hermes Eraclides or Sal Caputo who has disappeared with my refund money.HELP!

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Monetary Loss: $200000.

I didn't like: I feel scammed by.

Had an Experience with Eraclides Gelman?

Comments

Sarasota, Florida, United States #1343111

This idiotic review was written by local butt clown Don Karl Juravin. He is known for his outrageous lies and no one likes him

Allan

Don Adi Juravin is a shameless individual who will more than like *** off the wrong person. I know this guy and no one likes or trusts him

Syd Aberman

Google Adi Juravin.Adi Juravin is actually Don K.

Juravin who changed his name after being indicted in Israel for the same stuff he is being sued for in the USA by the Federal Government.This guy needs to be kicked out of the USA!!!

Ester Goldman
Orlando, Florida, United States #1288687

Don Juravin is going to jail!!

Bill
Orlando, Florida, United States #1278589

Don Juravin is an *** who now stands accused of witness intimidation by the Feds... bad guy

Don Juravin
Merritt Island, Florida, United States #1277869

I am a ***!I admit that I am most guilty of what I am is accused.

I hopes that the FTC and DOJ prosecutes me .I like!!

Merritt Island, Florida, United States #1277867

Don Jurivan is a complete *** !

Terry W
Merritt Island, Florida, United States #1267374

Don Juravin is in a lot of trouble with the Feds.They found out that this slimeball has been breaking the federal court order repeatedly and bought a multi million dollar house with stolen money.

They just posted the total asset freeze order online. Word is on the blogs, this *** may have bitten off more than he can chew when it comes to a fight. It appears that he has now decided to harass the billionaire owner of Bella Collina (where he just bought this multi $ million house) in Orlando and his partners with fake reviews and calling in false police reports on them.

Stay tuned, according to public records, they are according to their MO going to make his life suck.Could not happen to a better guy!

How can an attorney lease a property not his?! Read between the lines: Hermes used Sal Caputo to do the dirty job of scamming you.

to Anonymous #1094852

You can not trust attorneys